Here is the info on my 15 mile commute. It is uphill most of the way (see graph).
It starts out on a narrow trail through a forest with a lot of roots on the trail. It goes through a construction area where I have not found out the best way to get through there yet so, I just barge through for the time being. So far no flack from the construction workers. After the first mile it finally gets to a paved trail. Miles 2-3 is the only part of the commute were I have be on a road with traffic. At mile three I am on paved trail all the way to Eagle River. In Eagle River I cut through the VFW where I show my military ID and they let me pass... Then up through the new neighborhoods in Eagle River until we hit our house in the old neighborhood. It is the ultimate commute that seems to change every year. Right now Michelle takes me to work and I run home. Hopefully later I will be commuting both ways. Click on map to see the bigger view.
- Brad
The Tale of the Terrible Trot
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.