Saturday, March 13, 2010

The "walk in the park" run.

Did a seven mile run today.  It was cake.  I purposely ran negative splits with the last half at over two minutes per mile faster than the first half.  The unfortunate part was it was on a treadmill.  Running in Oregon and Washington over the last few weeks has spoiled me.  We had warm weather and the snow was melting, looking good for running outside until Monday - then all hell broke loose and it snowed every day and got cold.  For a runner, and the owner of a new refrigerator, I guess that would qualify as hell.  So, I am not sure when or where I will be running my 26 mile run.  I am hoping there will be some serious melting going on.  Otherwise a good excuse to catch a plane to Hawaii - - - or New Zealand.
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.