I noticed a few weeks ago that the Salt Lake City Marathon finally got its web site back up. I also noticed that they added a new racing category. Besides the Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k, Wheelchair, and Bike Tour, they added a Motorized Rollerblade 26 mile marathon on the same course and starting time as the marathon. Well - this solves all my problems. I wont have to train any more, all this running is getting pretty tiring and making me sore. Also, the excitement of blasting through the streets of SLC going 20-30mph on rollerblades is pretty exciting. When I found out I ordered a pair of motorized rollerbaldes and they just arrived. Here is a photo of them.
It looks like I will have to wait until packet pick-up to actually change to the motorized rollerblade category - they wont let you do it online if you are already registered. I am supposed to get a helmet too.
The Tale of the Terrible Trot
14 years ago

April Fools!!!
ReplyDelete