Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ooohwhee! Wat up wit dis? Wut up wit dat?

Did a seven mile training run with Jason on Saturday.  He smoked me - Wut up wit dat?  It was a sunny warm (40 degrees) day good enough for shorts.  Plan was to do a casual seven mile run.  There was a little ice on the road in the shady areas where we started.  As we started the run I brought my chalkboard and laser pointer to give Jason the fatherly lecture on how to pace yourself in a long run.  Before I got the chalk out of my pocket Jason "did a little jingle, did a little jangle" and took off.  The next thing I knew was that Deandre Cole and John Stockton came running by.  When I got to the weigh station I though I would see Jason on the long straightaway - I did see him, as a small dot on the horizon.  Anyway it was a good run for me.  Jason went nine miles and finished 20 minutes before I finished my seven miles (algebra that in the train to Chicago formula).  It was fun running with Jason for the few minutes I saw him.  We did see a lot of church members on the trail taking advantage of the GC halftime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.