Saturday, December 5, 2009

10.5 miler.

Did the 10.5 mile run today with Michelle.  We got a late start so ended up finishing in the dark.  We did it outdoors at the Ft. Rich track which was nice - a lot better than the treadmill.  We both feel pretty sore now.  It was 22 degrees when we started which was not bad.  I closed the drawstring on the bottom of my coat which stopped the stovepiping and I did not get cold at all.  I even took my gloves off after a few miles.  The first mile was a little tough, which it usually is.  Felt great for the first five miles.  I started zoning out around mile six and was in a grove until mile eight and the last few miles were pretty tough.  We finished them though.  We were both starving afterward and could not wait to eat some dinner.  We feel pretty sore now and will probably be getting to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.