Thursday, December 17, 2009

"What leeeeevveeeelll you on?"

Did a short workout with Michelle and Deja today at the Alaska Club.  I am used to the outside or running at Ft. Richardson where style is not as big of thing.  I had on New Balance shoes, Nike socks, Reebock shorts, Adidas shirt, and Garmin watch.  Good thing I was not wearing my CamelBack.  Deja got a 12 day membership to the A Club to do some of her marathon prep up here in Arkansas.

We have over two feet of snow over the last couple of days and the temps are supposed to be in the single digits the next few days which will make some major decision making for Saturdays run.  The run today was good - I did it slow so I could recover enough for the 12 miler on Saturday.  On Tuesday I did a run with three goals, that I met, but I was pretty sore for a couple of days.  It is interesting how much you feel like jumping when you get off the treadmill to walk for the cool down.  I think it is because I have the incline at 1% while I run - but I am not sure.

-Tundra Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.