Running has been going pretty good lately. It seems like when I finish a run and jump on a bike for some light pedaling it smooths out any knee pain I might have so I have been doing that a bit lately. I will have to admit, and this might sound a little strange,
I am really looking forward to the 7.5 mile run this weekend (at least I think we run a 7.5 mile run - is that right???). I really want to do another long run. Now --- about mile five on Saturday I will not be thinking that, but for now I am really looking forward to it. It has finally got cold here in Alaska and we have had some temps below freezing. The forecast looks like snow the rest of this week including Saturday with temps in the mid 30's. I hope the snow is not too deep and we might have to find an old pair of running shoes and put sheet metal screws in the bottom of the shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.