Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sorry!

I haven't posted in a while either. I updated our "family" blog over the weekend and have gotten re-inspired about blogging, so sorry I slacked off for a while. Running has been good, since the 2 week day runs are only 1/2 hour we run them on the indoor track on campus. Thats nice because you can wear shorts even if you want and still be warm. We haven't had to do a long run in really cold weather yet...so we will have to see! We are definitely running those outside. I am disappointed because I am going to Denver for a wedding this weekend and have no idea when, or even where, I can squeeze in a 10.5 mile run there! So I will need to make it up sometime without interrupting the rest of my routine...and Chelsea will have to run it by herself :(

I like my new shoes. I am not going to lie...now that I have been running in them I don't really notice a difference between them and my no name brand $20 Ross shoes...but, maybe further down the line I WOULD have felt how bad those ones were. But I do like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.