Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Very nice three miler in Cliveia

Light rain just finished with temps in the low 50's.  First time running in this area and tried to find the running trails by myself.  Well, I found them after a lot of backtracking and exploring.  I will upload the map later with the "gods eye" view of the track (which should look like a furball). I found the river and ran on the accompanying trail which reminded me of the river trail in Eugene, OR.  The 3 miles seemed fast and easy if I had more time I would have run further.
Here is the map of the run plotted by my Garmin 405.  It was more spiderwebish than it looks - at least it felt that way when I was running it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.