I did another 30 (actually 35) minute run while I was in Fairbanks on Thursday. It went well - it was somewhat painful but I am hoping that goes away once my mileage goes up. Considering it is my second run since April I think it was OK. I went to the Steam boat terminal on the Tanana river - never been there before and it was nice to do it on a run. About 2/3 of the run was on soft (almost sandy) dirt and it felt great. However when I hit pavement and concrete I could tell my body was taking a pounding compared to the dirt. I nabbed a Geocache on the way too! The other good thing is that there were no hills too. I am not sure how to run around Eagle River without hills, but I am not ready for that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.