
I am not seeing anyone else posting on here - I hope everyone is running...
I just finished a run around the lake by my office. Nice run and a little more comfy because I chose to run on grass and dirt trails. That made my joints feel a lot better. The trails are "Muni approved" dog walking trails so there were a lot of people with dogs. I almost felt like I was running a slalom course for awhile there. Great temperatures and sunny which was nice. Still have a little bit of sharp pains in my upper back but not as bad as Saturday. Easy recovery after the run though and a good drive home. Here are the stats:
- Distance: 2.15 miles
- Time: 31:13.27
- Ave pace: 14:31 m/mile
- Ave speed: 4.1 mph
- Max speed: 6.4 mph
- Calories: 342
- Ave HR: 144 bpm
- Max HR: 155 bpm
-Tundra Bob
p.s. notice my "crop circle" in the soccer field.
ReplyDelete