Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gruening Run

Went to the track at Gruening to do a time trial - just got back. My plan was to run two miles and run the first mile fastest for time. I did the first lap and about half way through I was fighting for breath. I completed it in just over two minutes then walked for about 200 meters before picking up a "shuffle" pace for the rest of the mile. Finished first mile in 11:42 and the two miles in 25:58. Basically I did that first 400m way too fast and it wiped me out After about six laps my shins started hurting which was my problem at my third marathon - the one I did with Michelle where we walked/ran.

Anyway, that was a two mile run under the belt that will hopefully get me a little more prepared for upcoming mileage increases. Everyone else needs to post their runs on here so we can see how each other are doing and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.