Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Michelle and I just completed a run. Michelle was much faster than I was. I have a map of the run posted, the blue flags are one mile lap markers, the red and blue flags are our driveway. It was sunny and great temperature for a run.
  • Miles: 2.82
  • Time: 39:06.52
  • Ave pace: 13:52/mi
  • Ave speed: 4.3 mph
  • Max speed: 6.6 mph
  • Calories: 496
  • Ave HR: 145 bpm
  • Max HR: 160 bpm
  • Ascent: 635 ft
  • Decent: 636 ft
I had a little wobbliness in my spine and knee but overall felt better than my previous three runs. Seems like my shins feel tight on the uphills but OK otherwise. Michelle was way out in front of me, I could not keep up. She waited for me on one of the Gallowalking breaks and she said "it's time to run," I start running, Michelle says "lets go, are you running?" I look down at my feet and the road. The road seems like it is moving past my feet pretty quick. Brad: "I am running." LOL. I think it is gonna be a long journey to the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.