Monday, September 28, 2009

First Real Run!

I am running, with my sister Chelsea. We did our first long run, 3 miles, around a park in Provo. Part of it is quite uphill, and I'm still not so good at running so we took a slight walk break. But all in all it felt pretty good! Turns out Chelsea is way better at running than I thought she was...so I'm going to have to keep up!

Our weekly 30 minute runs are at 6:45 am before she gets ready to go to class!!! Its proving to be pretty early so that may change...I end up taking a nap at like 8:30 in the morning :) But again, going well! We usually get around 2 miles in.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you on the first run. Early morning running is not too good for me. However, it is good to do that cuz the race starts at 7:00am and you will be in good practice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.