Friday, October 2, 2009

3 more 6-milers and more body pains

Wed, Thur, and today were three more 6-mile runs, each coming out between 45-46 minutes each. After Wednesday's run my right knee was hurting, and the same thing yesterday. It doesn't feel as bad today so I'm taking that as a good sign, hopefully it doesn't act up too much in the future. It is just a slight pain around the top of my kneecap, and really only hurts when I walk downhill or down stairs...

Tomorrow will be an 8-mile run for me, the longest one I've done yet (I did a 10-miler over the summer but that one killed me, so hopefully this one will be easier now that I'm working up to it).

4 comments:

  1. So who all is running the SLC marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few people so far...it sounds like the 100% commitments are myself, Rachel, and my Dad...other strong commitments are my Mom (if she can get down here on the day), Deja, and Rachel's sister (Chelsea). Thinking about joining us...? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your 6 mile runs are 45 minutes...my 4 mile today was that long...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dudes! My four miler was one hour!!! Not quite up to "one legged man" pace.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.