Monday, October 5, 2009

Todays "Monday Monday" run without Mr. Phillips

Did my Monday run which was hard to fit in today with everything going on (work, builders, Austin's birthday, etc.).  It was raining pretty hard this morning so I packed my indoor clothes for a treadmill run at the gym at Ft. Richardson.  When I got off work there was no rain and pretty sunny - a little cool for the light weight shirt and shorts I had so I continued my plan for an indoor run.  It went OK, back still hurting some.  I did it though - 30 whole minutes.  I am sure I will get better times once I get more miles and less inches under my belt.  Michelle and I started a "Biggest Looser" competition today which will be some good motivation.
  • Time: 30 min
  • Distance: 2.25 miles
  • Calories: 390

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.