Monday, October 12, 2009

monday run

Did my 1-mile run time trial today, came up with 6:08--I'm pretty happy with that. I want to work back to a sub-6 minute mile, and I'm creeping my way there (last few weeks have been about 6:15, before that 6:24, before that 6:30...). I usually do my mile time trial at the BYU outdoor track, and around the 1300 meter mark my shoe-lace came untied, they were flying all over the place...but I didn't want to stop and there was hardly anyone else on the track so I just ran the rest of the mile hoping my shoe wouldn't fly off or that I wouldn't roll my ankle or anything...luckily nothing happened, and I ended up with a pretty good time. Then I ran another 3 miles or so after the time trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.