Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fast Run!!

So I have been feeling like I could be going a bit faster during my 30 minute runs so I upped it a tad today. It actually ended up not being as much of an increase as I thought, but it was still good. I usually run 2.5 miles in 30 minutes (sometimes 31 or 32) and today I ran 2.8 in 27...so, haha after realizing how small of an improvement it was I didn't think I was as cool but thought I would still share. I do think some of the time is taken up because of the stop lights I have to wait at. PROVO SUCKS!!! Your trip can be 1 minute or 5 depending on which greens you get. And for these short runs I don't feel like driving somewhere to run them without the lights, and we are surrounded by crappy crappy lights. There is my rant. But I ran hard especially at the end, for me at least, and it felt good.

Brad...how much do these socks cost that you are talking about? I'm going broke here! :)

Also, don't forget anyone to register this month for the cheapest price (this is more of a reminder to Chris and I...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.