Brad and I did 6 miles yesterday. I'm a little sore from that. I think my back will bother me more with the longer runs, but I'm going to try to be better about stretching and maybe that will help. Like Brad said, aerobically I was fine, but my muscles were sore.
I've been out of town a lot lately so I just feel pretty good that I've been able to keep up the running. Brad and I ran when we were in Seattle, and there was a treadmill at the hotel when I was in Utah so I ran twice down there.
I also ran the MM down there, and I did 10:13. I was a little disappointed I couldn't do it faster, but hopefully I can get closer to 9 minute miles as I improve.
Michelle
The Tale of the Terrible Trot
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.