Had a good run after work. Just wandered around the roads of Eagle River. I was in shorts and t shirt and I will have to admit, I stopped to talk with a neighbor and got pretty cold. Running was fine though. It was fun to wander the back roads, trails, parks, and yards of Eagle River.
Distance: 2.76 miles
Time: 37:20.50
Ave pace: 13:32
Ave speed: 4.4 mph
Max speed: 8.2 mph
Calories: 520
Ave HR: 149 bpm
Max HR: 160 bpm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
This blog is for family and friends to post info on their recent running endeavors to share with each other. Please post comments on your runs and feel free to comment on others runs. This can help keep us motivated in reaching our goal to run the 2010 SLC Marathon on Saturday, April 17.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.