Friday, October 23, 2009

University of Washington run


This was a real nice run in Seattle on October 21.  Michelle and I did a run that I have done many times before, the Burke Gilman rail to trail.  This is a long trail that I have never got to the end.  We started at our hotel on the edge of the campus and went out about 20 minutes and back.  Good run, not a lot of other runners.  Only had to cross two streets with traffic, all other road crossings were on bridges.  You can see Husky Stadium in the lower left of the map.
  • Distance: 3.02 miles
  • Time: 37:18.50
  • Ave Pace: 12:20
  • Ave Speed: 4.9 mph
  • Max speed: 8.2 mph
  • Calories: 621
  • Ave HR: 150 bpm
  • Max HR: 168 bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.