Today I did my weekly mile time trial, and I'm down to 6:06. Just 6 seconds to go until I break 6 a six minute mile! Hopefully I can do it, I think these interval workouts will help. So I'm happy about how things are going.
It is getting pretty cold around here though...the last few days its been in the low 30's in the mornings (when I usually run), so I'm going to have to rethink my running schedule. I can only handle so much of waking up to a freezing house and then going outside on a freezing run. Maybe once we decide it is worth the money to turn our heat on in our house it will be easier. But today, at least, I ran in the afternoon after my "workday" on campus. It wasn't bad at all at that time, so that might be what I try to do for a while. We will see. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 20's in the morning and it is supposed to SNOW! Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.