Monday, October 26, 2009

Just testing...

Did the Monday run.  I thought I would run longer between walking breaks.  I noticed that after about ten minutes of running I could feel some pressure in my knees - just below the patella and behind my knee.  At ten minutes I would slow down my pace and it relieved the pressure on my knee.  I would speed up again and between five and ten minutes of running the pressure would build up again - then I slow down the pace and pressure would go away - interesting.

It is getting cooler here but sounds like not as cold as Provo.  I am hoping the good weather lasts for at least one more long run.  I am not sure how the long runs will go when the snow starts flying.  We will have to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.